VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:03:15 05/07/02 Tue
Author: Cari
Subject: Alvin, War Eagle, CR and any other computer experts

Tweety and Daisy are having trouble and they think it is related to coming to this board. They say either their computers crash on them when they try to access the board, they access is axceptionally slow or they get one of those server not found screens. I know Tweety is out in the country on a dial-up system and that Daisy uses a Mac (don't know about dial-up for her.

Do you have any suggestions? Is it this board, their computers, or their servers do you think? Offer what ideas you can. Is anyone else having similar problems? I am not, but I can talk to the voyager people if I have some idea what to say or ask.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.