VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:28:00 05/08/02 Wed
Author: Cari
Subject: Horoscopes 5-08-02

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARIES
(Mar. 21- April 20)
Don't get your hopes up. Your lover is not likely to do what you want. You will be in the mood to nag. Try to contain your ugly side and keep busy doing things that will bring you satisfaction.

TAURUS
(Apr. 21- may 21)
Opportunities to travel must not be turned down. You will learn through your experiences. Mix business with pleasure if at all possible. Investments will backfire. Don't get involved in joint financial ventures.

GEMINI
(May 22-June 21)
Disagreements will erupt if you're stubborn when discussing personal matters with your peers or loved ones. Children will put unreasonable demands on you. Get the whole family involved in activities that create a closer bond.

CANCER
(June 22-July 22)
Good partnerships can be formed if you're introduced through a mutual friend. Activities with relatives will lead to heated debates. You're best to plan a quiet outing for you and your lover. If you're affectionate, the night could be quite passionate and rewarding.

LEO
(July 23-Aug 22)
Visit friends you don't get to see very often. Valuable information will be made available to you if you listen to those with more experience. Minor health problems will prevail if you don't get sufficient rest and relaxation.

VIRGO
(Aug. 23 -Sept. 23)
Try to take care of legal problems and personal paperwork. You need to get your house in order. Family members may want you at home when your heart is telling you that you want to spend time with someone you recently met. You'll have to juggle your time carefully.

LIBRA
(Sept. 24 -Oct. 23)
Someone you trust at work may not be as honest as you think. Be open with your boss and you will overcome any traps that this person is trying to set. Don't give your ideas away. Let everyone see what you've been working on.

SCORPIO
(Oct. 24 - Nov. 22)
Stay away from dubious investment ventures being offered by friends. You need to put your cash into your own development. Family responsibilities are escalating. Don't let others saddle you with guilt that isn't warranted. Be diplomatic but stem when it comes to giving of yourself.

SAGITTARIUS
(Nov. 23 -Dec. 21)
Moneymaking deals will come through property investments. Don't be afraid to put some cash into beautifying your home. Hidden assets will turn out to be more valuable than you thought. Social events that involve close friends or children should be on your agenda.

CAPRICORN
(Dec 22.- Jan. 20)
Opportunities to expand your horizons will come through connections you have with foreigners. You'll have to include the whole family in the home improvements projects that you want to make. The changes will help to lift your spirits and create more comfort for everyone concerned.

AQUARIUS
(Jan. 21 -Feb. 19)
You'll impress others with your insight and empathy. Help relatives with personal problems that they just can't face alone. Your help will be appreciated. You can learn a lot if you keep an open mind and discuss your opinions with established individuals.

PISCES
(Feb. 20-Mar. 20)
Romantic connections can be made through the company you keep. Your concern with financial security for yourself and your family will prompt you to find out more about real estate, or new products for the home. Small business ventures will pay off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aquarius is my sign-
Gee, I had already been on the phone helping my mom with a problem before I read this. I'm not sure she was impressed with my empathy, but I do think I helped a little.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.