VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234[5]678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:27:47 06/01/02 Sat
Author: zazoo
Subject: We are dream occupants...they are cutting off their nose to spite their face
In reply to: Cari 's message, "I did have a tenant once...." on 21:04:20 06/01/02 Sat

We have improved that property as if we had just bought it. I have had one of the rooms painted. I have personally painted the fence that was replaced on either side of the arbor to the back yard that was different color (that is a huge part of the charm of this place). Don has cleaned out and disenfected the stangant pond on the front porch, even bought a shop-vac to do it, and then bought the fixins and turned it into a fountain; I have purchased an antique white porch swing to match the white wicker chair that was there already; I have purchased and Don has installed new lighting fixture (Italian Chandelier, not expensive but nice looking for the house) for the Dining Room and a nice one for the Master Bedroom; we have installed a cabinet over the commode that matches beautifully and now everyone that lives there will have storage in there; we have added a missing section of fencing and planted star jasmine to weave up through there just behind the fountain to the back yard; we have added two entry way white lattice planters and put a topiary in each and planted sweet alyssum in the bottom, I have planted a blooming lemon dwarf lemon tree, I had to supply my own refrigerator and washer/dryer which isn't done around here (know it's different in different parts of the country); they went up a thousand more per month than we were led to believe (which is what they had initially listed it for but we were told he was sure we could have it for the other price and after we moved in he lowered the boom) and five hundred more than he promised for the deposit.

They will NEVER find renters like us. Most of the people who find their way up here are a different type (hard to explain).

They need to just back-off!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.