VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9]10 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:28:49 05/10/02 Fri
Author: Cadillia
Subject: Hi Sela and Everyone!
In reply to: Sela 's message, "Yeah, where the heck are ya? :)" on 14:00:08 05/10/02 Fri

eHey girl!

I just happened to stop by before leaving for the weekend and to my very pleasant surprise I saw your post! How are you my dear? You "sound" mah-velous dahling! LOL!

Yep, our grand divas are gone. I was sad to see them go too! Of the teams left, I'm routing for Blake and Paige. I just can't stomach Will (especially) and Tara as their personalities are just too co-dependent.

On Survivor, I want Neleh out too! Her feigning sweetness all while acquiring power through shrewdness has just about worn thin with me as she's never been one of my favs anyway. I agree 100% that it's time for her to go before it's too late. However, how Pascal will react in retaliation should be interesting.

My dear sweet, Sela, Cari, and to all of the Mothers out there, have an wonderfully HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! God Bless you all!

Take care!

Dee

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.