VoyForums

Sat, December 16 2017, 14:13:13VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Kythira (Kythera) island Aug 2016

Author:
Zappeion
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, August 08 2016, 12:47:07

Decided to check out this island, solo male traveler. Visited three beaches and have updates to some of the listings to share:

Melidoni Beach
Per the website "said to be totally nude" - this is completely inaccurate. First off, beach has a very difficult cliff side dirt road, hair raising and rough to get there. Very small beach, totally organized with mostly families children and couples; chairs and music cantina that holds occasional beach parties but judging from the crowd, wouldn't risk going there at night for it. Definitely *not* nudist friendly, at least in the high season from what I cud tell. Not recommended at all.

Kaladi Beach
Cantina at top of hill with 1 parking, also take orders at beach. Not very nudist, except maybe in the second (right side) beach. Some topless women, but many families with kids. I stripped off one day but was only nude male and felt insecure enough to don a bathing suit for swimming. Didn't get any weird looks but felt a little out of place, perhaps better in off season

Fyri Ammos Beach (by Kalamos)
Hair raising to get here, but not as bad as Melidoni. Parking, cantina at entrance + chairs. Beach is over 1km long, beautiful calm crystal clear waters. Walked to far end, for a while had entire beach end to myself but was the only nudist. A few boats came in my area to swim, all clothed. Nobody paid me any mind. Recommended if ur looking for long quiet sparsely populated beaches. The beach itself is a must, and def worth the drive down. Bring shoes beach is mostly (hot) pebbles. Really gorgeous beach, worth the trip nudist or not.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Kythira (Kythera) island Aug 2016SpearheadMon, August 08 2016, 23:50:38

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+1
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.