VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 23:26:47 10/28/03 Tue
Author: TheWarrior97
Author Host/IP: 12-224-62-126.client.attbi.com / 12.224.62.126
Subject: Re: The Warrior announces his return, sort of?
In reply to: Warrior Leo 's message, "Re: The Warrior announces his return, sort of?" on 22:44:54 10/28/03 Tue

I think everyone is looking at this the wrong way. Warrior is very proeducation...hell, he says he never watches tv nor does his daughters. So for him to be involved in something television...let alone a "couch potato" video game, says something. Says the man is game for anything...if the time is right, the treatment is good, and the decimal is in the right spot. If you can't see this as a step toward professional wrestling...I don't know what would.

As far as the companies concerned, Acclaim is a very good video game company...one of the more famous ones and oldest ones out there. I can understand some of the frustrations with the first LOW, but mind you, it was the prototype to that series!! I actually thought there was alot of strong points to it...like the reversals were controlable....the characters were bulkier....the create a wrestler was much better...and the moves in general were very fluid (though slow). I think it was the best choice of video game...in SD5 he was just a "secret character" now he is the games star!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.