VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 16:12:01 11/25/03 Tue
Author: Warrior UK
Author Host/IP: ACBCD749.ipt.aol.com / 172.188.215.73
Subject: Re: Warrior vs. Undertaker
In reply to: TheWarrior97 's message, "Re: Warrior vs. Undertaker" on 08:24:33 11/12/03 Wed

Went to a house show at Wembley Arena, London England, must have been 1991...In the May.
Warrior Battled 'Taker & pinned him. I was 6 rows from the ring, dead centre. Warrior shook the ropes right in front of me, and pressed the sky while facing me...Talk about feeling the power!! It was Electric! Didnt come down off the buzz for hours, was totally drained of all energy when I did. It felt as though he was feeding off the spirit of the fans crammed in that night...Ive NEVER experienced anything like the rush I did that night ever since, and never will again.
ANYWAY....
Warrior was stuffed inside a body bag that night while the referee lay 'unconscious' outside the ring. Just as it was being zipped up, he managed to fight his way out, batter the Undertaker from post to post, clothesline him several times before finally finishing him off with Warrior's own version of the pile-driver.
Referee crawled back into the ring for the 1,2,3, Warrior place 'Taker in the bodybag & carried him from the ring...After dealing with Paul bearer of course!
What a rush(sorry L.O.D).
A night I will never forget...with a smiling Warrior facing me victorious!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.