VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 02:11:48 12/09/03 Tue
Author: Scrapiron Bryan
Author Host/IP: p166-201.as1.lmk.limerick.eircom.net / 159.134.166.201
Subject: Re: Malice aka the Wall has died of a heart attack
In reply to: yomaster 's message, "Malice aka the Wall has died of a heart attack" on 16:05:22 12/08/03 Mon

It's so common now that I'm desensitizing to the whole thing. It seems like every couple of weeks a wrestler drops dead way before their time. It's sad and yes, it pisses me off that some of the men I look up to and admire are being beaten by their demons more and more frequently. But what can be done to stop it?
I think the promoters are to blame for alot of it. They are the ones who want the big muscle bound guys in their main events. So the wrestlers are under pressure to look better than their co-workers. They pump their bodies full of these illegal substances hoping to give themselves an extra edge, hoping to make the "big time".
The wrestlers are of course to blame also. It's their choice whether or not to use illegal body enhancers. But the alternative to not using steroids is finding another line of work.
TNA's recent signing of Lex Luger is proof that promoters don't give a damn what their wrestlers are on. It is also a sign that the death of Malice won't be the last. It's very unfortunate but as I said i'm slowly becoming desensitized.

SIB

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Re: Malice aka the Wall has died of a heart attack -- The Ultimate Rockers, 06:40:22 12/09/03 Tue
  • Re: Malice aka the Wall has died of a heart attack -- Scrapiron Bryan, 07:14:08 12/09/03 Tue

Post a message:
    This forum requires an account to post.
    [ Create Account ]
    [ Login ]
    [ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.