VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]34 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:39:22 08/30/03 Sat
Author: ScrapIron Bryan
Author Host/IP: 80.58.40.170.proxycache.rima-tde.net / 80.58.40.170
Subject: Re: WHAT!!!!!
In reply to: TheWarrior97 's message, "WHAT!!!!!" on 00:53:37 08/29/03 Fri

I certainly am honoured that people make use of this message board. When I started Warrior Central I wasn't sure there were any Warrior fans left out there.
Now, just as much as styles make fights, differing opinions make an interesting message board. If everybody came on here and just nodded their heads and agreed with everthing that was posted this would be a pretty bland place.

I deleted many of England Boy's early posts because when he started posting here he called everybody Yanks even though not all of us are from the US. Despite complaints from other users he kept it up until I informed him of the origin of the word.

I can understand why some might feel frustrated with Warrior turning his back on the in-ring persona and why they might not like his new career direction. I was certainly disappointed when nothing came of his talks with NWA/TNA. But saying things like "Warrior should go back on steroids and come back to WWE" sounds idiotic to me. Not to mention the fact that it would never happen.

England Boy, along with all true Warrior fans, is most welcome to keep posting here just so long as he does not disrespect either Warrior or other users of this site.

SIB

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.