[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:40:36 06/11/04 Fri
Author: Kate Cunningham
Subject: Can anyone tell me what the word is for "Main body of racing cyclists"

I really need help to complete a competition crossword.

I have the letters P_L_T_N

I always thought it was known as a pack but obviously there is another term for this. Can anyone help.....please?????

Kate Cunningham

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]


[> Found the answer -- Kate Cunningham, 07:34:42 06/12/04 Sat

I found the answer. It is PELOTON!
Kate Cunningham

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.