VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:50:39 06/22/08 Sun
Author: Mo runs them
Subject: Re: Top 10 teams nex yr
In reply to: sha hopson 's message, "Re: Top 10 teams nex yr" on 21:06:32 06/20/08 Fri

Morghan runs that whole program on and off the court she was unhappy wit JD so she wanted to leave and like little puppies they all followed, it was the 2nd worst desicion basketball wise that those kids made, the 1st was going to Von

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> [> Re: Top 10 teams nex yr -- baskets, 13:28:04 06/23/08 Mon

I have no knowledge of what transpires behind close doors with that group of kids.I was just defending the character of the players and giving credit where I deemed it was due.The CHE issue is old news,whatever may have happened between those who left to join the Demons is a decision that they must have felt comfortable doing.I'm sure that these kids are student-athletes first so there chances of playing at the next level should be ok.I'm not saying they are BCS players,but they all have an opportunity to play in college.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.