VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:01:52 01/15/07 Mon
Author: KathyT
Subject: Cricket...

I haven't been around for ages, got a message from Chuck asking me to delete her post. So while I was here, it occured to me to check and see if you ever got my message about Chuck not having the passwords to this board. I saw your response.

You said neither Chuck nor I had done anything about Larry's foul language. First of all, let me assure you that the minute I saw Larry's foul language, he was gone. That is when I passworded the board, I believe. Because foul language is totally unacceptable to me. So I think that's when I passworded the board. Then next I changed the password and didn't pass it out to everyone. You weren't the only one excluded... I excluded two others who frequent the forum, and I see that they are participating today. I did email and talk to one, who is participating today, about wanting the spirit of the board to calm down and change, and then invite that person back, and that is exactly what happened. I am supposing that is the person who sent the new password to you. I think that is totally in line with what I was trying to accomplish, to help the board become friendly, keeping the mood less accusatory towards others. At any moment, I could have done more to ban any of those others, including yourself, but choose not to do so.

I am telling you this because I hope it will help you understand that there was no vendetta aimed at you, and that you are obviously welcome here.

I spend very little time here, for some reason my political bent is really toned down right now, and I feel somewhat guilty about that... I should be doing more than I am. But right now, I have a bedroom to clean, a computer to install windows and all sorts of programs on, a missionary to write, and a nap sure sounds good, too.

Just can't hardly bring myself to get too political right now. So don't be surprised if I'm not around for months, again.

anyone can always reach me by clicking on the contact forum administrator link and sending me a message. If I am needed, I will definately come!

KathyT

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.