VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

Welcome

Subject: Miss North Carolina Pageant message board

Author:
Judy Brown
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:47 07/06/02 Sat

I am trying to locate the Miss North Carolina Unofficial message board, can someone help me with the address.

Thanks.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Replies:
Subject: Miss Louisiana America, CASEY CROWDER!!!

Author:
Precious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:59 06/18/02 Tue

I would like to congratulate Casey Crowder, Miss Ark-La-Miss Fair on becoming Miss Louisiana America 2002! Her Platform is Mental Health Awareness. I watched the pageant this past Saturday here is a full-report:

Top Ten:

1. Tiffany Brinkley - Miss Central Louisiana
2. Doria Plakotos - Miss Crescent City/New Orleans
3. Lacey Fletcher - Miss Holiday in Dixie
4. Ari Ellerbe - Miss Baker Buffalo Festival
5. Kelly R. Fontenot - Miss Northwest Louisiana
6. Melissa Clark - Miss Shreveport
7. Rashaune Payton - Miss Greater Baton Rouge
8. Amie Bonomolo - Miss Lafayette
9. Casey Crowder - Miss Ark-La-Miss Fair
10. Molly Causey - Miss Dixie Gem Peach

Top Five:

1. Kelly R. Fontenot - Miss Northwest Louisiana
2. Melissa Clark - Miss Shreveport
3. Amie Bonomolo - Miss Lafayette
4. Casey Crowder - Miss Ark-La-Miss Fair
5. Molly Causey - Miss Dixie Gem Peach

Final Results

Miss Louisiana - Casey Crowder - Miss Ark-La-Miss Fair
1st Runner-up - Melissa Clark - Miss Shreveport
2nd Runner-up - Molly Causey - Miss Dixie Gem Peach
3rd Runner-up - Amie Bonomolo - Miss Lafayette
4th Runner-up - Kelly Fontenot - Miss Northwest Louisiana

All of the ladies did a fine job. For pictures check out the official website: http://misslouisiana.org/

Bye Danny :0)

Peace & Love,
Precious

Replies:
Subject: Agree completely. I, too, wanted Jennica to win, but am pleased with Tiffany. Good luck Tiff.

Author:
BJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:54:05 06/18/02 Tue

Subject: Miss Ohio and Miss Kentucky

Author:
Danny - The Moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:43:32 06/18/02 Tue

This was an incredible pageant weekend. I am so happy that Tiffany Haas is the new Miss Ohio. She seemed very strong in all areas of competition. I wanted Jennica McCleary to win but Tiffany was "on" Saturday night. She was hard to beat. Mary Catherine Correll was a fine choice for Miss Kentucky. I think both of these girls are top ten material at Miss America. Tiffany is extremely strong in talent. If she does not make top ten at Miss America then she is definitely going to be a Bert Parks Talent Winner. I congratulate both states on outstanding selections.

Subject: Welcome to my message board.

Author:
Danny - The Moderator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:24:00 06/18/02 Tue

I decided to create this message board so pageant fans could talk about the pageant without any bashing or inappropriate language. The girls that represent us at the pageants work hard and deserve to be congratulated and not belittled. This is a serious message board. If you are here to be negative and nasty then I suggest you go elsewhere. Enjoy!

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.