[ Show ]
[ Shrink ]
Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor
of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users'
privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your
privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket
to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we
also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.
Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your
contribution is not tax-deductible.)
Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):
[ Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |
Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:59:46 08/29/02 Thu
Author: PROSCO SPORTS
Subject: RECOMMENDATION FOR PLAYERS
Block 4 Road 232
Off 23 Road
Abuja - Nigeria
The Manager: Sam Allardyce
Reebok Stadium, Burndeen Way
Lostock, Bolton BL66JW
RECOMMENDATION FOR PLAYERS
PROSCO SPORTS is a sport Business Company in Nigeria with deep expertise in the identification and monitoring of talented players from the Nigerian soccer league.
We posted a letter to Bolton management through Mr. Sam Allardyce on the 26th of this month, urging the club to take some precautionary measures before August 31st deadline by registering these players drawn from the Nigerian elite soccer division for Bolton. These are the best and fastest players in the Nigerian professional league. After the trials at Bolton, they can be reduced to the best two or three.
The players are:-
1. Jeotex Frimpong, Club: Elkanemi Warriors, 21 years, 5"11" broke the national league record of 17 goals by scoring 18 this seasons. Division 2 highest goal scorer in 1999 with 14 goals before moving to division 1. Racy, fast dribbling with powerful shots. Position: 8 or 9 Estimated price payable to his club $400 000.
2. Ugochukwu Obiako, Club: Gombe Utd: 19 years, 6 feet, 14 league goals and third highest league goal scorer despite not starting the league with club. Very fast, flexible and scores as if there are no barriers. Position 9, Estimated price: $300 000
Note: A player that scored 18 goals in this defence compact league can score 30 in a modest European league or at least that 18 in a competitive league like the Premiership. For instance the Nigerian 20 years old Peter Ijeh scored 14 goals for a Nigerian club last season, now he has scored 20 goals for Swedish Malmo with season yet to end. But these two mentioned strikers are better alternatives because of their unique way of play and record. Most of the Nigerian players that are doing well in Europe today have hardly scored 8 or 10 goals during their league days in Nigeria.
3. Onyebuchi Chukwuma. Club: Enyimba; 21 years; 5" 11", King of Nigerian league defence and the most influential figure when his club retain their league trophy this season, very strong, speedy and good in ball distribution. Superb in aerial combat. Has been coached and drilled by foreign expatriate Coach. Any club he stared for, concede the least number of goals and can hold defence even when there is a tactical problem in the team. Currently a Super Eagle invitee. Can rub shoulders with Ferdinand. Estimated price: $800 000
4. Okey Akabogu, Club: Enyimba, 22 years, 6" 1". Pairs Onyebuchi Chukwuma in the central defence of the club. A very nice defender Estimated price: $450 000
5. Raimi Ashimiyi, Club: Plateau Utd. 22 years, 6" 2" one of the best central defender in the league, left footed: estimated price: $250 000
6. Nasiru Useni; Sunshine: 5"9", 18 years: Shows rare talent at the attacking midfield. Fast, tricky penetrating dribbling from the right flank while taking the best option. Speedy and very resistance to aggression. Distribute the ball very well. Estimated price: $250 000
7. Kelechi Okoye: Club: Nationale; 21 years, 5"10". The best left footed midfielder in the local league. Invited to the super eagles some two years ago and will take over from the Nigerian ex-Bacelonan winger, Emmanuel Amuneke as the new member 11. Position 10 or 11. Estimate: $350 000
8. Vincent Enyeama, Club: Enyimba; 20 years; 6 feet. Has taking over as Nigerian number one goal keeper after manning the post when Nigeria held England 0-0 at World Cup. Estimated price: $500 000
Nigerian league is good at producing players for top European and African clubs. It could be recalled how little unknowed 18 years old Bathlomew Ogebeche from the Nigerian league displaced Anelka from P.S.G. last season. Another Nigerian, Aghabowa who was an average player at Insurance of Benin in Nigeria last two seasons is now a 10 million pounds rated striker at Shakter, touted by Tottenham and M'borough after moving away from Nigeria for a mere $250 000. The story continues this year, early in the season, Enyimba's midfielder, Ike Kalu and Kano pillars striker Rabiu Biata have moved to A.C Milan and P.S.G. respectively. But the above eight players for Bolton has something unique in terms of resistance, fastness and skills. If the best two or three are carefully picked after a successful trials at Bolton, the club's story can never remain the same again in the Premiership. Big or small names that were responsible for such woeful outing in the two games have to be uprooted and team rebuilt, to avoid the dangers of relation. Some of these Nigerian players needs just one month or less for complete integration into Premiership style of play. You can make independent inquiry from the British High Commission in Nigeria on the reliability of these players if you wish. Their videotapes are also with us.
Should Bolton Wanderers Management be interested, let them contact us through our email address so that we can quickly contact both the players and clubs in other to beat some offers coming from the Championat, Bundesliga and Portuguese league.
PROMISE AMOS U.
The Managing Director
Next Thread |
Previous Thread |
Next Message |