VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:42:03 11/15/05 Tue
Author: Pengo
Subject: TFL Revival

Hey guys,

A little update about ol Pengo. I was supposed to start my 2nd year at Tulane university this fall but due to hurricane katrina I have been forced to relocate to Duke for the semester.

All I have now is a slow laptop and havent been playin many games (before that I was a CS:Source addict). The other night I was inspired to try to find a copy of TFL on bit torrent and fire it back up for ol times sake... relive the single player experience and perhaps get some multiplayer going (I dunno if anyone plays anymore or what). As a result I thought I might drop back in. Its good to see the site is still up and people are around... It takes me back to the good old days of myth.

reguards,

Dan aka Pengo Tank

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.