VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]
Subject: Re: Moving Enga Forward: An Option

Author:
Eagles eyes
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008, 06:54:38pm
In reply to: larsen 's message, "Moving Enga Forward: An Option" on Wed, Jul 09 2008, 08:25:05am

Larsen,
the idea seems bright from my own point of view. I suggest if you could draft it as a proposal and submit it to the Enga Provincial Goverment. I am sure if academically qualified and professionals are in the so called Geeen haus/Ipatas Centre and serving the interest of Enga people then this idea wont be neglected.

At this times we need such strategices to catch-up with the advancing world. I hope EPG has a team that plans and implements development strategies for the province. Such ideas can be bonus to the team and a realistic one for the entire Engans.
_____
WWest

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Moving Enga Forward: An Option

Author:
K-kembosTange
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jul 23 2008, 08:54:08pm

The idea is there. The Provincial Development plan is there but no money. National Budget is there to carry out these plans but During the 2007 National election people got money from the candidates who are now the MPs of those electorates in Enga. Those Money from the National Government is to recover their expense during the National election. May be, wait for next election.

olsem, Mhee piiyap leloo...

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Moving Enga Forward: An Option

Author:
larsen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jul 24 2008, 10:33:32am

if there is a long-term development plan for enga and/or the electorates, please link me to a copy and/or it/their source(s)(could be helpful for other forum members). in regard to your second thought, brethren, this issue is eroding the essence of democratic political representation but it can be eliminated (before being fully culturalized in the political spectrum in any time frame: i promise you that).

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.