VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]
Subject: Re: Polye con artist

Author:
Wertlander Semberop
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sat, Aug 30 2008, 02:10:20pm

It is interesting read what Chicko has written. Reading through I have a feeling he is somebody from the inner circle. Thanks for great information like that for people like me living away from Kandep.
I am from the old school of Sauk. Politics is such that not everybody will agree but I personally think Sauk was honest. He did not give to the ones that were opposing him out right but I think he did well.
I am from Mariant headwaters so know too well about Polye and his group of supporters. Everything that chicko mentioned is right. I wasnt at home when the kandep H/S headmaster was slained so wouldnt know much about that. I read in the papers and woundered what happened but now you have cleared it for to understand the deadly dealings of politics.
I am sad to hear that Kendep H/S has deteriorated. When I was a student there (1985-1988), it was the envy of rest of Enga schools because of its newness but thats the sad tale of politics. I only hope kendep h/s will recover.
Alfred Manase is a good old school mate of mine and a friend. he will be a good leader. reading through the allegations you mentioned he will win the case unless Polye bribes the judges which is not impossible.
Polye i think started off well when he first went into politics. He was the next Engan tambuak. He has deteriorated too much including murders that he is in the category of Michael Nali (former MP medi). Doesnt matter how much he tries those few educated elites from kendep will not trust him. For me I will not support a murderer.
chicko thanks for your briefing.
Wertlander

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.