VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]23456789 ]
Subject: Pundari and Ipatas have one Moto

Author:
Wertlander
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Oct 14 2008, 08:08:40pm

Dear Engalander Colleagues
Ipatas and Pundari I agree are two greedy politicians from Enga. Peter I saw during his election walkabouts were more interested in ladies than slaughtered pigs. I saw that myself at Kandep in a village called Murip. While Pundari is a self-centred money face. He set up private security firms and other business interests with the money he received from Peter for not taking him to court. And now look at them, they are married and looking for ways to get more money from the NA government for their pockets more than the people of Enga which I am proud to be one.
Don was once Peters prodical son when they were trying to unseat Jimson. Peter thought Don will remain under his wings but now that he is a so-called elite National politician he is looking for ways to bring him down. Guys I really don't know whether they have Engans at heart or a mere money making race. I see the latter is more factual than the former.
All of them have only one MOTO "Make more money, marry many wives and die soon". I read with interest Peter giving K80, 000.00 to some Simbu basketball comp. I think he has paid bride price for four young Simbu lads.
To you fellow commentarians of Engalander.
Wertlander bushboy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.