VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]456789 ]
Subject: Change of Political Debates in Enga:

Author:
richard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Fri, Jan 25 2008, 05:07:59pm

Change of Political Debates in Enga:

Hello everyone....this might be too early but i would like to suggest a point of consideration. Typically, most of the forumers are related to our MPs thru kinship or biologically.

As my subject reads, "CHANGE OF POLITICAL DEBATES", i'm thinking if enga can change the way political campaigns are carried out. Rather then disturbing the environment with unneccessary music and vocals, a public venue can be arranged for the contestands to debate pure politcs rather then personel attacks. A system practiced in the western world like states and aussie, where the rival candidates debate on their policies and discuss the nutshells of their reason for contesting before the crowd. By doing this, the entire people (voters) will have fair idea of whom to vote. A great example is the political rallies hosted by late Malipu Balakau and Paul Paken Torato in their hay days. I can still remember words spoken by these two gentle men, though i was a kus mambu at that time in my dady's car. it was pure politics. By doing this, less political tribal warfares will be encountered, 'lamb flap campaigns' will eventually come to an end.

In other countries, people raise money for the contestants but here, people drain the politicians. The winner builds it for the next election. Low class developments or unplanned project initiatives emerge from time to time thus non-existence of tangible and sustainable developments being established in the province. Literally NOTHING!!

Well, awarness has to be carried out to people to change the mentality of "nengepa nanegapa" and "chance money".

For a change in Enga, the ealier we do the better!!

whats your words on the ground?

top weekend,

richard

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.