VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]56789 ]
Subject: Re: Apo Kapo is Killed by West Papuan Refugees

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2007, 01:32:22am
In reply to: Anul1 's message, "Re: Apo Kapo is Killed by West Papuan Refugees" on Sun, Oct 28 2007, 11:16:38pm

Anul1, thanks very much for the update! I recieved news from a different source claiming that the late Mr. Kapo's body would be set for public viewing at the Gordons AOG church on Tuesday (Oct. 30) and then flown up to Laiagam on Thursday (Nov. 1).
But I guess to avoid deterioration of the body, I'd rather stick to your update. The quicker the better!
The loss of our leader (late Aipo Kapo) is truly tragic and there is nothing we can do to bring him back no matter how many innocent lives we take. It would spoil his image, reputation and good name! I really hope your premonition doesn't come true. Mass murders should be a thing of the past for us Engans. We should accept that POM is a city inhabitated by different people with a mixture of cultures and ethnicities.
The law will take it's course and those accused will be brought to justice. Our leaders are doing all they can to curb any bloodshed though I understand things are still pretty tense in POM at the moment..

Please keep us updated!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Apo Kapo is Killed by West Papuan Refugees

Author:
Anul1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2007, 07:14:07pm

KLagaip is on spot...Kapo's body will be flown to Enga on Thursday.

There has been a change in plan to repatriate his body to Makole land Hamerale from POM via Hagen.

Cheers
Anul1

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.