VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Re: Wabag Open 2007 GE

Author:
Engan Lenge
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, May 24 2007, 11:38:11pm
In reply to: As seen 's message, "Wabag Open 2007 GE" on Thu, May 24 2007, 04:59:02pm

Dr Samuel Kopamu is the man, very humble, considerate and knowledgeable. People have been talking about Clement Waine; Engans, Dr Kopamu is a silent achiever. Someone who also contributed to the field of algebra in mathematics and named as Enga ........(something). He rejected offers to teach in Italy, UK, etc. He loves his country, the people and Enga. He does not boast and pretend a bit. Those who have been to Unitech should have seen him, he has been a true role model.

Sorry, no offence to anyone. I'm truly making these comments because, I was humble by his characteristics in every aspects during Unitech days.

Tok save tasol, decision bai yu wokim.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Wabag Open 2007 GE

Author:
S apakali (Awain Blut)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 31 2007, 06:20:26am

Is this the Samuel Kopamu that we know in UOT? haaaaaaaaaaaaa, he likes to isolate himself . He does not even stop to say hi.....or hello and etc......He doesn't even have a second to say hi/hello to the fello uni Engan students so why should we waste our precious time to vote for this man.
Now, let me point something here, ppl, how do you feel when someone you know just ignore you not even say alimando, yogam......... when expected ,honest I feel like a shit by my tutor/friend/relative.....who are very ignorant/ good pretenders with no good reasons.

So I won't give my vote to him even he is knowledegable or whatever........may be he has time for his wantoks only and not for ppl like us.
You must know that just a word, a word of "hello" and a "smile" can make you to have more friends and votes......

S apakali

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: ello ello ello ello

Author:
Sari Songster (Tra lala hip hop)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 31 2007, 06:32:45am

ello ello ello
I call out each day
ello ello ello
I wish my pals to be gay
ello ello ello
now you heard me greet
when we meet
in the street
or out in the heat
ello ello ello
So please don't ignore me
when we pass in the street
just sing out
ello ello ello
and all will be mellow

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.