VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Re: Kandep Open 2007 GE

Author:
PC
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, May 28 2007, 11:39:00am
In reply to: As seen 's message, "Kandep Open 2007 GE" on Thu, May 24 2007, 04:51:54pm

viewpoints Monday 28th May , 2007

http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20070528/mohome.htm

Donít try to use vote-buying tactic in Kandep

I am writing in response to the front page and page 6 of Post-Courier of Wednesday May 9. I am from Kandep and proud of it.
The people are intelligent and can forecast what is going to happen today, tomorrow and beyond. They are not easily influenced by money or any forms of material goods.
If they know that any leader portrays a bad image, they can automatically dump them at any time.
So far in the political history, Kandep people have chosen right leaders like Nenk Pasul, Jimson Sauk and Danley Tindiwi who have set the precedent of good leadership. Since Independence and up until the 2002 national election, I havenít seen any form of vote trading in Kandep.
The idea of vote trading is a foreign idea brought in from Timbai by a foreign leader who claimed to be from Kandep.
In fact, he was a wolf in sheeps clothing.
If he tries to apply his idea, it cannot work in Kandep.
If Mr Don Polye has seen any vote trading in his electorate, then he must have not delivered any services.
Just last Christmas he gave out a lot of money to the people, yet there was no impact project in the district.
This is a clear picture of vote trading which has been practised by Mr Polye which needs to be investigated by Ombudsman Commission.
The clear evidence of cult practice has been revealed on the front page of Post-Courier where people of Kandep have portrayed survival tactics.
The people see this and make a wise decision now to determine their future. Therefore I believe only the foolish people will accept vote trading and vote for Mr Polye again.

Ė Papen Konddai
Waigani, NCD

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Kandep Open 2007 GE

Author:
Papen is a jealous
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 05:47:27am

PC,
What is ur view on this? I say this is stupidly dump, does not deserve a PC or forum publication. I'm not a fan of
PP, but does not accept such nonsense as information.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.