VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Re: Mathew Parep for Enga Regional

Author:
61, Aipus, Wabag
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 08:30:42am
In reply to: Naimain 's message, "Mathew Parep for Enga Regional" on Wed, May 23 2007, 04:13:51pm

People campaigning with the hope of winning with luck should not be considered for any political post in Enga. Such people will only drive Enga backwards due to little or no understanding of politics and how to go about providing the necessary environment for development in our province. As educated Engans, those of us who can read and write the whiteman's language, we should really understand politics better than our poor relatives back home. If we identify or think certain intending candidates are in it for luck which certainly is for their own personal benefits, then we should educate our people not to vote for them. These candidates will not develpo Enga. Instead they will be in to build their own empires just like all past candidates including Peter Ipatas have done.

Having said, I don't think Mathew Parep should be voted in to be Enga Governor. Of course I was a student at UPNG when Mathew Parep was the NUS president but with a degree and the little experience as the NUS president is insignificant for anyone to run for Enga Regional seat. I don't know where Mathew Parep has been employed and I don't what kind of public or private sector experience he has. IF he has some and if some of you know please note it down here so that we may all know.

Sapos nogat, the only way Enga can develop is to vote in the most suitable candidate out of the current field of candidates to be our Governor. Peter Ipatas has had his chance, it is now time for another Engan. A more educated and experienced ENgan to take over.

Aipus
Wabag

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Mathew Parep for Enga Regional

Author:
Cool_Guy1
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 09:52:12am

Well said, 61. I was not campaigning for Mathew Parep, people asked about him so i was merely pointing out his credentials. As for the latter part of his life, i really dont know his work expereinces etc after study.

It is up to our people back home to choose theirs and our leader, a leader who will represent the views of Enga as a whole, not someone who will represent his own views and that of his empire. I hope and pray that someone good is sent in this time. I believe in the current voting system. This current voting system is designed to put the right person for Enga.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.