VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345[6]789 ]
Subject: Re: Mathew Parep for Enga Regional

Author:
ybo kiak
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 06:07:14pm
In reply to: Naimain 's message, "Mathew Parep for Enga Regional" on Wed, May 23 2007, 04:13:51pm

for your infor, Mathew Parep is questionable! Check how Noah Musingku's Money scheme "U-Vistract' started! Where did he get his funds? Corrutpion??????
I met Mathew Parep often on International Transits. So what is he up to? Where does he live? I doubt this kind of leaders!

Anyways, those bac home please educate the our illiterates and uninformed parents and relos. Be honest!

thanks

Ybo Kiak

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Mathew Parep for Enga Regional

Author:
Generation Next
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, May 29 2007, 07:39:11pm

Ybo Kiak

You say Mathew Parep is questionable. So, who is your honest and trust worthy candidate for the Enga regional seat?

It is common knowledge that a Buka fellow by the name of Noah Musingku was involved in the U-Vistract saga. I have never heard of a Mathew Parep in connection with this group or any of its dealings. IF you have any information you feel we should be aware of in respect to Mathew's involvment, please do enlighten us. Mere speculations are serious matters, especially when the person you have mentioned is on the verge of exercising his democartic right as a candidate for the regional seat. Therefore, I suggest you provide some evidence to substantiate your claims. Otherwise, please stop the personal attack. You either vote for him or against him. In the future, I would appreciate if you can keep petty remarks to yoursef.

Generation Next

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.