VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: Re: WABAG OPEN

Author:
ybo pawa
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Mon, May 14 2007, 06:24:43pm
In reply to: Gutry 's message, "Re: WABAG OPEN" on Tue, Apr 03 2007, 03:58:56pm

ahahahahahah, i rather use my head not my dick like ya twos (gutry & betty)saying! We don't need enterprenuers to get into politics. Fame doesn't garantee you a leader. Tell you what, history repeats! You can say you have money, well, I'm not a looser on that, dudes and babes! Gutry and betty, I'll bet ya fat ass for that! Never will Wallus win! Engans were once blind in politics when i was there to prove it wrong to the colonial leader Paul Paken Torato. and that was the start of a new political scene. For your info, don't forget that i knew wallus inside out. hope carol is doing fine is aussie.

my vote counts for her!! eh ehe ehe eh...

oh ya, no one shut my mouth because mi stap long maus rot blo kompiam na ambum! eh eh eh

gutluck, dolls!!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.