VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]
Subject: People of Enga have Suffered Enough!

Author:
Viewpoint, Monday Mar. 4, 2007
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Jun 05 2007, 07:39:48am

Post Courier, viewpoints, Monday 04th May , 2007

People of Enga have suffered enough

I find the slogan or self appointed title such as “action governor” a hype that continues to be used without due regard to some of the profound realities and threats facing the people of Enga.
Such titles are being used to brainwash the people of Enga.
The people need to see that our Governor continues to deny the provincial government and its institutions from systematically delivering goods and services to the people of Enga, by personally delivering funds, vehicles, school fees, etc, and taking credit all for himself.
Ideally for the good of Enga we would need to see the system delivering these and not by a single person handing out.
As a result we continue to witness the Provincial Government being used only as rubber stamp boys who are actually ineffective and operating in fear.
Is this the type of action we are praising?
Why has it been that the people of Kandep, Ambum and Kompiam have been recklessly allowed to live in the dark by allowing their roads to deteriorate and become the worst since Independence?
This is what I would call deliberate negligence and indicates irresponsible leadership that promotes eye for an eye syndrome.
I would urge all sensible Engans out there to hold our leaders (both Open and the so-called “action governor” fully responsible for this. We have suffered enough.
We continue to see disconnected pockets of efforts being attempted by the “action” or shall I say the Media Governor of Enga when in reality there is very little if any to show for the last 10 years and 10 years is enough!
How can one claim to be able to lead a country when his people are left with broken vehicles and pockets?
Please stop frequenting the media and misleading the people of PNG because the reality which is too much to be mentioned are ones that reflect wrong actions, promote fear and absence of an effective strategy.

– Sauan Tandakali
Popondetta

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.