VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Future of Lutheran-run school in Enga at stake

Author:
KLagaipT3
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tue, Feb 27 2007, 11:00:02pm
In reply to: Mad @ Madness!!! 's message, "Future of Lutheran-run school in Enga at stake" on Tue, Feb 27 2007, 04:29:36pm

As an ex-HLIS stud (86,89-92), I was very disturbed by the possibility of closure and further destruction to the school and property. Tribal custodians should not be disillusioned by the assumption that such a religious institution could possibly take sides! I pray for the good of my beloved school, that the staff, students and property are left untouched and allowed to continue with their daily affairs. Since the eruption of the Wapukin-Ambulin tribal war, so much injustice had befallen them inspite of their innocence. The students have had to suffer and make due with temporary relocations and loss of library and computer facilities. I feel for them!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Future of Lutheran-run school in Enga at stake

Author:
Saddened
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Feb 28 2007, 01:16:19pm

For Heaven and Timango's sake, leave the school alone!
It's SENSELESS, UTTER STUPIDITY and 101% MADNESS to touch the school, even dare move near the perimeters of the campus.

The fight will not last for ever. The school will be everyone within the community, the province and the country.

Why even being dick-headed to contemplate destroying the school? What message will that send out to bigger community outside?

Done with this PIPIA KANAKA TINGTING!

Both TRIBES must APOLOGISE SINCERELY TO THE SCHOOL, BOARD AND THE STUDENTS and GIVE THEM A GURANTEE THAT THE SCHOOL WILL NEVER BE TOUCHED AGAIN.

Saddened by the news

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.