VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Ambum Wake up

Author:
kapupin
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wed, Mar 28 2007, 12:35:55am
In reply to: Real Kapupin 's message, "Re: Ambum Wake up" on Mon, Feb 12 2007, 10:45:18am

Hi Real Kapupin/to whom it may concern,
I am not a candidate so I am not interested in politics at present-I am merely an observer.

Your reply to my comments were right for you as an individual. I respect that...however regarding elections-it is won by numbers not merely a desire to win an election. You have to do some calculations and understand what activity you are about to pursue-in this case its being a candidate in Ambum/Kompiam election.

In the last 30 years the winning candidate from Ambum/Kompian as won with more than 10,000 votes give/take. This rules out Ambum were all the Tee (Okeng, Kyoip,etc) and Kapupins (Takaip,Yandapon, Ke,etc) etc lives. This group of tribes in Ambum lower and upper are still devisive.

This leaves the opportunity for a candidate from Kompiam to win.

However if a Ambum candidate still wants to win he/she can do the following:

1. Join forces with tribes from Kompiam with a large population that will help your number to go past 20,000.
2. Buy votes
3. Agree to share power with Kompiams who help you win
4. Build roads,houses and infrastructure in Komiam districts to gain more votes.
5. Avoid this election and go into business-once established- you can have the money to influence the balance of power.

If a Ambum candidate wants to go in election-he/she should plan asap and do this now. Other wise he/she may end up as part of the 49/50 candidates who loose (If there are 50 Candidates).

The interpretation of the new election process makes an ambum candidate unlikely to win-since ambum only has a population of 10,000.

As mentioned earlier, to win the ambum candidate he/she has to get extra 10,000 votes from Kompiam.To do this-one has to be creative-if you really want to get that 10,000 extra votes-you'll find a way (I am sure).

Real kapun-Thank you for the reply.

Kapupin

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.