VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567[8]9 ]
Subject: Re: Admonishment for the Administrator [sic]

Author:
Reed
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Apr 01 2007, 01:43:43pm
In reply to: Intellectual garbage 's message, "Admonishment for the Administrator [sic]" on Sun, Apr 01 2007, 08:24:22am

Author,

To be honest, it is so obvious that you have spent countless hours writing your piece of mind for a 'generally disliked' sari songster. Mind you, people at home (Enga) frequently visit this forum and such selection of deep Thesaurus words has no meaning (even if there is). Be a layman, make it easy for your readers (Basics for any form of communication). Anyhow, there are so many people out there who are 'just like you', that think they can impress others by writing/speaking much complicated words (may be it works for attracting female attention but not in this forum).

The administrator of this forum (FA), has done the right thing at least at last (something I have been waiting for) by informing sari songster the consequences of being a monkey in this forum (if you know what I mean!)

As for you, Mr. Author, I am highly convinced that you are sari songster himself/herself once again popping up with a different cyber name.

No offence.

Reed

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.