VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789 ]
Subject: Re: Reasons why a patriotic Papua New Guinean became Obama's fan

Author:
miaK
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thu, Dec 04 2008, 12:32:17pm
In reply to: larsen 's message, "Obama Barrack for USA: We need an Engan for PNG" on Wed, Nov 05 2008, 03:55:52pm

The following are the reasons why Barack Obama has won a patriotic Papua New Guinean's heart and mind to be his fan.

To be frank, I did not sleep on Tuesday night and skipped Wednesday's work to be be glued to CNN at home.

Barrack Obama demonstrated to me the power of influence - That's what Leadership is all about. Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.

* His influence transcended all. This is something that mere positional leadership doesn't get it.

* Obama brought to the scene HOPE for CHANGE within US and abroad when there seemed to be ignorance and despair everywhere.

*Obama stood for Fairness and justice for ALL and ultimately became a "bridge".

*Obama busted Corporate Greed by re-engineering campaign finances through common citizens as opposed to donations from interest groups and wealthy individuals.

I support Barack Obama because he is about FAIR and JUST TRADE not Free Trade that has a tendency for wealth concentration by mega corporations and wealthy individuals.

His stance on the following issues also resonated with me: -

*His Inclusiveness spirit - Obama had what it takes to put an end to racial prejudice. An age old sin could not withstand the "BO" bullet.

*Statesmanship - A rare accommodative spirit of fatherhood for ALL not just a select few.

*Naked Honesty - His candid nature that pays attention to mutual trust and respect for others and all of humanity for that matter

* Family man - His passion and love for his two little girls and his love of his love Michelle Obama. His humble beginnings with his late white grandmother Madelyn Duhham

*Every human being can and is able to achieve a decent lifestyle when the opportunities are presented to "all" without any inkling of stereotypes, favourtism and prejudice .

*His Potential to Realise Dr. Martin Luther King's DREAM
Real leaders dream and realise dreams.

*NO Human being is born an Enemy True diplomacy and mutual respect is KEY to peaceful co-existence.

*His racial and ethnicity colourblindedness

Papua New Guinean Obama Fan
(miaK)
Port Moresby

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Reasons why a patriotic Papua New Guinean became Obama's fan

Author:
miaK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Dec 04 2008, 12:34:58pm

The following are the reasons why Barack Obama has won a patriotic Papua New Guinean's heart and mind to be his fan.

To be frank, I did not sleep on Tuesday night and skipped Wednesday's work to be be glued to CNN at home.

Barrack Obama demonstrated to me the power of influence - That's what Leadership is all about. Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.

* His influence transcended all. This is something that mere positional leadership doesn't get it.

* Obama brought to the scene HOPE for CHANGE within US and abroad when there seemed to be ignorance and despair everywhere.

*Obama stood for Fairness and justice for ALL and ultimately became a "bridge".

*Obama busted Corporate Greed by re-engineering campaign finances through common citizens as opposed to donations from interest groups and wealthy individuals.

I support Barack Obama because he is about FAIR and JUST TRADE not Free Trade that has a tendency for wealth concentration by mega corporations and wealthy individuals.

His stance on the following issues also resonated with me: -

*His Inclusiveness spirit - Obama had what it takes to put an end to racial prejudice. An age old sin could not withstand the "BO" bullet.

*Statesmanship - A rare accommodative spirit of fatherhood for ALL not just a select few.

*Naked Honesty - His candid nature that pays attention to mutual trust and respect for others and all of humanity for that matter

* Family man - His passion and love for his two little girls and his love of his love Michelle Obama. His humble beginnings with his late white grandmother Madelyn Duhham

*Every human being can and is able to achieve a decent lifestyle when the opportunities are presented to "all" without any inkling of stereotypes, favourtism and prejudice .

*His Potential to Realise Dr. Martin Luther King's DREAM
Real leaders dream and realise dreams.

*NO Human being is born an Enemy - True diplomacy and mutual respect is KEY to peaceful co-existence.

*His racial and ethnicity colourblindedness

Papua New Guinean Obama Fan
(miaK)
Port Moresby

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.