VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678[9] ]
Subject: OK TIME IS UP_ WHERE DO WE REALLY START?

Author:
Denden Riani
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sun, Nov 05 2006, 09:45:36pm
In reply to: Fr. Robert Plews Laka, SVD 's message, "Can Tribal Fright be Eradicated once and for all?" on Tue, Oct 17 2006, 01:56:55am

Father Laka, Excellent Idea.

OK, cut all these Tindis and Aromes short.

From what I have read so far from the Ideas that have stormed in, I think its all been said (even the ideas that I wish to discuss have already been stated).

Now, I agree with WAN PIPOL. Set a time and place where interested on the subject can met up and further discuss and analyse ideas. Wabag, Pom, Madang etc. In reality, I see this has the first step we can all take to do any progress.

If we keep on writing ideas and publishing in this forum, I can guarantee you all that NOTHING WILL ACTUALL BE ACHIEVED and instead ones suggestion will ignite a contestation some where and you all scholars with start criticizing each other thus making this symposium another Tribal Fight.

I am kindly asking Fr. Laka if you could please take lead once again.

I really think there should be some kind of a gathering for all those interested.

Due to the kind of job that I am involved in, I really canít involve myself in organising such meetings but if a time and venue is set, at all cost I will attend.

My email address: dendenriani@yahoo.com
Ph: + (675) 683 4032

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: OK TIME IS UP_ WHERE DO WE REALLY START?

Author:
pngean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Nov 06 2006, 05:48:24pm

How can you say nothing will be achieved. Somthing has been achieved! And that is actually talking about it, thats a start, and creating a network of like-minded people.

Lets not rush action! Fr. Laka started this thread so I will wait for your comments. Over and out!

peace

pngean

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: OK TIME IS UP_ WHERE DO WE REALLY START?

Author:
Den'Den
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 12 2006, 09:11:25pm

Just like I mentioned above, you've started a fuss, why do you have to be that person. Keep calm.

Den'Den.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+10
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.