VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]
Subject: Re: Jessica, just to let you know....

Author:
Jessica
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:16:53 07/30/10 Fri
In reply to: Rommy 's message, "Jessica, just to let you know...." on 11:45:30 07/29/10 Thu

I'm sorry to hear about your power problems. It sounds like the problems we experienced after the earthquake. I hope you get everything fixed easily and I look forward to chatting with you again when you're able to return.

I've been keeping busy with the babies. Well, they're hardly babies anymore. They're almost toddlers now, if you can believe it. I'm sure you've been busy with your kids as well. How are they all doing?

Hopefully by the time we get to talk again, Hope will be settled in here. I'm looking forward to meeting her. I'm sure she will be able to cope with the students. We've had some trouble with a couple of students fighting. Rich, the other teacher here has been sitting down with the two of them during summer camp, trying to get them to sort things out and get along. I'm not sure what we'll do if they don't. They might end up getting expelled if they continue to be so disruptive.

I think it would be great to travel too, but it's definitely harder when you have kids to look after, especially little ones.

The seasons here are different in old Eden where most of us used to live. They're kind of shorter and set up differently now, so the season change more often than they used to.

Congratulatong to S'Ahmisa on becoming a teen. I'm sure it's a great help to you to have two teens in the house to help out. Teens can really be a lot of help around the house and with little ones, if they're willing.

I can't believe your ex-wife keeps kicking over your trashcan. How terrible! Good luck with your move and getting the power situation sorted out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Jessica, just to let you know....Rommy17:52:12 08/14/10 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Post Password:
Keep password cookie for 24 hours

Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.