VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]4 ]
Subject: Re: Abbey

Author:
Neeve
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:53:29 07/05/09 Sun
In reply to: Abbey 's message, "Re: Abbey" on 23:28:41 07/04/09 Sat

>Haha, I'm sure you're a great babysitter. Who better
>to keep kids safe than a nurse? Are you having a nice
>time?

I am having a wonderful time, and so are the kids. I never thought I'd enjoy living right on the beach so much, but it's really lovely. Anna Mae (the eldest) and I will have a water balloon fight right out by the water, then I'll sit back and build sandcastles with the toddlers (and try to prevent them from eating the sand!) and let Anna Mae go play 'mermaid' in the surf. It's really quite relaxing, and I think I'm going to miss the kids a lot when Abram comes to pick them up tomorrow.

>And, no, Nadine is NOT a good cook. But a bad cook is
>better than no cook, in my mind. :P The family I
>housekeep for is expecting a baby any day now, so I
>have extra work over there, and I get home and I'm
>just bone tired! Too tired to cook, so I'm happy with
>burned pork chops.

I feel that way when I get home from work sometimes too, and because Lawrence never learned to shake a pot, I have Bi Li Wo, my Chinese food delivery guy, on speed-dial. ^.^

>WOAHH! Tell me everything! Congratulations! I know it
>takes a helluva lot to leave. Good for you.

^.^ There's really not that much to tell, actually. I just got fed up and after a little (okay, a *lot*) of prodding from friends, I left. For the first time in my adult life I'm living without Lawrence, and to be honest, it's fabulous. There's no stress, no worrying about "Well, I have to leave work at this hour today because Lawrence has a meeting later and he'll want dinner" or "Did I remember to clean the shower in the upstairs bathroom? $#!^, I can't remember!". It's nice to just be worrying about myself for a change. When I want to clean, I clean. When I want to cook, I cook, and if I don't want to, the kids find pizza perfectly acceptable. ~.^

Anyway, enough about me! How has life been for you lately? How's your sister doing? Enjoying married life? Are there any particular gentlemen in your life yet?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: AbbeyAbbey23:40:14 07/05/09 Sun

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.