VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Captured In Time And Space

Author:
Clint Daniels
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:22:58 03/05/05 Sat

Captured is truly a pinnacle album. I personally wore out many copies of it even though I couldn't get to see them live at the time... I could in my mind This album captures the spirit, sincerity and intensity of the mega touring Journey as Greg Rollie decided to settle down for awhile and even hired his new replacement on keys. "Dixie Highway" written on the tour bus is one of my favs as well as "The Party's Over" which should have been longer (but as I understand had to be rerecorded) with maybe another verse or more jamming or Steve Perry soloing on bass...now that woulda been cool. This album not only "captures" the band but the audience...pure, raw loving and sincere. This work always reminds me of another band called Airkraft. Crisp, clean Production and energetic. You want a rush... play "Captured" on vinyl, close your eyes and feel the music and emotion!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.