VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123 ]
Subject: Re: The lady

Author:
Gun
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:36:58 12/10/05 Sat
In reply to: AJG 's message, "Re: The lady" on 15:59:04 12/08/05 Thu

Ohhhh partying here without the board-owner, eh? That's like pulling a Pol on me. I know she's been busy doing her thing lately, so I assume that this little fun exchange must mean you miss her. Just be careful what you wish for - she is very good at causing havoc. (Read: trouble)In the meantime we can all lounge around and drink glögg with almonds and raisins. (hic) T'is the season!

And as for the picture and AJG's comments :-) - it took me a while! I hope it is HER too - or I'd be a bit concerned when it came to AF going for a mere torso... :-)

For a moment I thought the abbrivation SOM stood for something naughty - I apologise - it is just how my mind works. My excuse is that I just sent off a couple of erotica short stories to Bold Strokes Books for evaluation. Kind of one track minded...

For Xmas I wish for...well, some of the things I wish for aren't possible, so I'll stick to Agnes's first CD - and Agnes is the beautiful, cute, sweet, wonderful girl that won the Swedish Idol 2005. I really get all maternal about her, since she's just 17, and her voice is awesome. So - yes - since I can't get my legs back just like that - I want Agnes's CD!

For anyone that's curious about the wonder-girl - here is a link to her singing when she just heard she won the whole she-bang.

http://www.tv4.se/player/categories.aspx?treeId=30197&pid=33681&more=1
and
http://www.tv4.se/player/categories.aspx?treeId=30197&pid=33869&more=1

Cut an paste into your browser! :-)

Stay safe, and continue to have a wonderful Advent month. Don't forget to check out my Advent Calendar - and join the FREE Raffle where you can win a signed copy of Protector of the Realm and cool custom made Gun Brooke Fiction Bookmark. :-) Geez, I sound like a radio commercial! LOL!!!

Gun

>>not an unknown torso to me :0)
>
>Well if that's the torso of who I think it is I'd
>settle for that too!
>"IF" it is who I think it is, she's over here in th UK
>publisising the 40th yr of SOM, I heard her on the
>radio the other day, boy I never realised what a
>bloody sexy voice she has. "IF" it's not her then I
>don't care she still has a bloody sexy voice!!
>
>I wouldn't say no to a chocolate covered Erin Daniels
>either, might be a bit messy but who cares!!
>
>AJG

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
UNBELIEVABLE!Pol13:37:19 12/10/05 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.