VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

10/28/20 4:17:41pmLogin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]3 ]
Subject: Re: My old pal "Butch"

Author:
Maynard Pease
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07/ 3/07 9:52:08pm
In reply to: Mike 's message, "My old pal "Butch"" on 06/25/07 4:49:55pm

I write this post with great sadness. I was on vacation when I heard the news about Butch and was extremely shocked. I thought back to the last time I saw Butch and he was so healthy and extremely rambunctious. It was just a few weeks before we took some video of him on the bite suite. I look back to the day when Mike and Butch first came out to the club. Butch was a very fast learner of new concepts and was targeting the bite suit within a month of first coming out. We would always say that we wish he was younger because he would have been a top competition dog and would have put Mike on the podium many times. Not only was he a great dog to do decoy work with, he was also a great companion for Mike. Butch would destroy a plastic Vari - Kennel during training just to be close to Mike. In fact, Mike had to purchase a stainless steel kennel to keep him contained. Mike and I would always comment that Butch and Jori are the old men of the group. Butch was a great example of the pit bull breed and will be greatly missed by everyone and never forgotten.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: My old pal "Butch"Mike Pfeiffer07/ 4/07 7:48:44am

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.