VoyForums

Login ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:40:19 03/24/03 Mon
Author: Scotty J
Author Host/IP: NoHost / 66.207.113.66
Subject: thanks

Hey thanks

I would like to thank everyone for a great week and weekend; I think it was very successful.

Out of the 42 students only 12 were from the Local area.

So to all the boys and girls that traveled great distances to come to this event I thank you.

We had people from as far as Parry Sound, Bracebridge, Toronto, London, Buffalo, France (yes one lives in France that was there), Ithaca and Kansas City.

I would like to say sorry to anyone I didn’t get time to chat with. It was a busy day for you and myself.

I would like to thank Stu for a great job of helping everyone with their cookers and the other entire small jobs he did. It’s the small things that count the most.
Thanks Buddy

I would like to thank Jessica (Paul’s wife) for the great support and all her help with everything. And helping me stay calm…..ha ha
I will see you in October at the Royal.

And Finally I would like to thank Chef Paul

He was great to be around for three days. I have learned a lot from him. He did a great job Saturday with everyone. From the trimming of meat, to the learning of spices and to the control of temp of everyone cookers and learning of sauces.

I would like to thank him for his professional work of BBQ and knowledge of the great sport of competing in BBQ. It was honour to have you here thank you on behalf of everyone that was in the class and everyone in Canada. That couldn’t make it.

Paul …see you at the Royal….

Scotty J

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.