VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Sun June 21, 2015 11:07:39AM
Author: John V
Subject: Center Stand

Hoping I can get some ideas as to the failure of my center stand to my 1987 Voy XII. I can bring down and step on the first stage while centering and moving the cycle back. Once centered, I'll step down on the second stand while "lifting" the cycle to the rear for the cycle to rest on the center stand. Now, the first stage will not stay down so I can "load" the second stage. I can bring down the first stage, move the cycle back to center the cycle ready for the second (lift) stage, and the first stage stand springs back. With help. I kept the first stage stand down, and tried to raise the cycle w/the second stage but it will not lock into position. I checked for missing springs or obvious bends compared to a pic of the center stand assembly and don't see any damage or missing springs. Has anyone experienced this prob.? Thanks, jv

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT-6
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.