VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1] ]

I am a member of a group of spirtually advanced alien souls!
Welcome to my forum... I can reveal to you information that is unknown or not commonly known on this planet...I can reveal to you why my group of alien souls is here among you... Our ET souls were transported to Earth & we started birthing as humans among you... I can reveal to you future events that will soon occur on planet Earth... I will answer sincere questions !
Alien Souls Living Among You

Subject: thank goodness!

Author:
lily fern
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:41:57 10/14/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 66.177.176.35

hello everyone and especially, Ancient One,
so that's where the others are? i've known all my life that i was very different and have wondered for a long time if i am an alien. i feel so much better when i 'find' someone who validates my feelings.
blessings,
lily
[> Subject: One Explanation For A Person Having Feelings Of Being An Allien

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:53:50 11/18/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.151

>hello everyone and especially, Ancient One,
>so that's where the others are? i've known all my life
>that i was very different and have wondered for a long
>time if i am an alien. i feel so much better when i
>'find' someone who validates my feelings.
>blessings,
>lily

Hi Lilly,

There are some humans whose ancient ancestors mated with an allien... Such matings have not occurred very frequently in the history of the human species, but such matings have occurred...

So if you were a person who had one of your ancient ancestors mate with an allien, thousands of years ago, it is possible for you to have some genetic memories surface, that could make you feel like you don't belong in this world, and that you are of allien origins..

Another possibility is that there are some spiritually advanced alien souls in our present time period, that are volunteering to come to Earth for only one lifetime, to give a helping hand to humans, in the trying times you live in now... You could be one of them, especially if you are under 30 years old & very spiritually inclinced... Because this group of allien souls that are only coming here for one lifetime, only 1st started coming here around 1975 onward...

Lily... It is possible that you could be one of the members of the group of spiritually advanced alien soul volunteers, that I'm a part of...
Me & my group have been here for between 150,000 & 200,000 years of lifetimes as humans... If you are one of us, then you should already know that you are & should have your extra-terestrial soul memories activated... You should be having wide awake visions of your home planet, if you are one of my group members..I suppose it is possible, but unlikely, that some of my group members are so wrapped up in life in this world, that their allien soul memories aren't activated yet...

If you are one of my group members, then you should consciously be very spiritual & be genuinely interested & active in caring about and helping your fellow man or woman.. Also GOD should be very important to you in your daily life...

Lilly...I am almost certain that I would know for sure, if you are a member of my group if we met in the real world, and I had several days of communication & interaction with you !

I can't make any determinations from the little bit you said in your post...

Eternal Blessings,
Ancient One
Subject: Homosexuality

Author:
Janie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:35:44 11/16/03 Sun
Author Host/IP: 209.192.111.8

I was curious to know why there are so many homosexual human beings and how the Creator views this. The Church criticizes these people but I feel there must be some reason for homosexuality.
[> Subject: Re: Homosexuality

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:00:17 11/17/03 Mon
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.148

>I was curious to know why there are so many homosexual
>human beings and how the Creator views this. The
>Church criticizes these people but I feel there must
>be some reason for homosexuality.

Hi Janie,

I allowed your post with some reservations...
My reservations are that I won't allow the subject of homosexuality to become any major issue in this forum..

I am answering you because your question appeared to be sincere, BUT this will be my one & only reply to this subject & I will not approve any more posts on this subject, other than permitting you to reply to my answer & posting it..

MY ANSWER:
Homosexuality is a result of humans making their own free will choices in that matter...
So there is some homosexuality on most worlds...
There is also homosexuality in the 4th dimension, commonly called the Astral Plane... Which is where all of you go after death...
There is NO homosexuality beyond the 4th dimension...

HOW IT IS BEYOND THE 4TH DIMENSION:
Sex between a male & a female is the NATURAL manner & mode of sexual unions, so there is NO homosexuality in the realm of the Creator... As there are perfect female mates for each male & perfect male mates for each female in heaven..
So once a human graduates from the wheel of incarnation of life & death & re-births, then he or she will be united with their perfect mate of the opposite sex, in heaven...

Anyone that don't believe my answer, that's perfectly fine with me... I however, will not debate this matter with anyone...

Ancient One
Subject: Planet Question

Author:
Dan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:52:48 11/07/03 Fri
Author Host/IP: 68.39.16.245

Is there a planet named Trinidad?
[> Subject: Re: Planet Question

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:11 11/13/03 Thu
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.156

>Is there a planet named Trinidad?

Hi Dan,

I guess you don't have a clue as to how vast creation actually is... At present there are over 5 million inhabited planets just in our Milky Way galaxy... So imagine how many inhabited planets there are in hundreds of thousands of galaxies... I am not familiar with a planet named Trinadad ...

Ancient One
Subject: I have beenwondering all my life if i was an Alien can you help me find out

Author:
Cody
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:31 07/15/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 68.57.250.15

Ive been wondring all my life if i was an alien can you help me find out
[> Subject: Re: I have been wondering all my life if I was an Alien can you help me find out

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:10:49 10/09/03 Thu
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.127

>Ive been wondering all my life if I was an alien, can
>you help me find out ?? Cody

Hi Cody,
Please e-mail me on this matter Cody....
Please put "Voy Forum Question" in the subject line...
I get so much SPAM at that e-mail that I delete most
of it without opening it...

Ancient One
[> [> Subject: I have been wondering all my life what was I in my previous life

Author:
steven mark lovell
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:17:59 10/09/03 Thu

Hi ALL,

RE_POSTING BY ANCIENT ONE...
Steve...I accidently deleted your post, so I'm re-posting it below for you...

Author:
steven mark lovell 06:02:00 10/06/03 Mon

Ive been wondering what was I in my previous life.
Can you please tell me ?? steven
[> [> [> Subject: Re: I have been wondering all my life what was I in my previous life

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:21:19 10/09/03 Thu

>Author:
>steven mark lovell 06:02:00 10/06/03 Mon
>
>Ive been wondering what was I in my previous life.
>Can you please tell me ?? steven

Hi Steve,

You were a human being in your last life...
I am aware that there are some people who think that a person can change into an animal, or from some animal species in different lifetimes, but that is not so...
A human being always incarnates as a human being in all lifetimes...

Animals only have one lifetime, & even if animals could re-incarnate, they could only re-incarnate as an animal...

The members of my group are a small fraction of one percent of the population of planet Earth...
So almost all people of this planet are human beings...

Ancient One
Subject: Hey there

Author:
Ella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:35:58 09/02/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 137.154.189.12

Hello Ancient One,
Just writing to say how much I enjoy this forum. I have never dismissed the thought that there are individuals like yourself living among us and it is with great pleasure I had found your forum. I read with great interest your reply to Emmas post and can say nothing but thankyou for what you have achieved and what is yet to come. :)

Ella
[> Subject: Re: Hey there

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:29:47 09/09/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.112

>Hello Ancient One,
>Just writing to say how much I enjoy this forum. I
>have never dismissed the thought that there are
>individuals like yourself living among us and it is
>with great pleasure I had found your forum. I read
>with great interest your reply to Emmas post and can
>say nothing but thank you for what you have achieved
>and what is yet to come. :)

Ella

Hi Ella,

THANKS.. Glad you enjoy my forum...I'm glad if i can be of any assistance to just a single person...

Ella... A better world lies ahead for you... Hopefully in your present lifetime... :-)

However, don't be surprised if this world doesn't get worse before it gets better...
EVERY major seer & gifted psychic since Nostradamus has predicted that some major Earth changes would take place, prior to the dawning of an Age Of Peace upon this world...
This is also indicated in many sacred texts on this planet, as well as in the bible...

Just realize you are NOT alone.. That myself & the other members of my group live with & among you & care about you & all the other good people of this world... There are also humans who truly care about their fellow man & woman, but unfortuately they are few & far between...

Put trust in your Creator, within whatever your conception of HIM is....

The Creator truly loves all of HIS children on this planet & ALL planets...
Humans have the tendency to think they are the ONLY children of the Creator & that the Creator's children exit exclusively on planet Earth...
Each & every galaxy in creation has millions of planets that contain the Creator's children...
There are many more inhabited planets in your own Milky Way galaxy than you realize...
There are some planets in your own galaxy that have a
planetary species that has existed for over 10 billion years of time...
These older planetary species in our own Milky Way galaxy,
that advanced scientifically, but not spirtually are the origin of most of the negative ET's that come to this world...
Most of these negative ET's that are on this planet, live
deep underground, in underground cities...
They have had these underground ET cities for many centuries now...
Their days of negative interference with the human species are numbered....

Eternal Blessings,
Ancient One
[> [> Subject: Thanks for replying :)

Author:
Ella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:06:17 09/18/03 Thu
Author Host/IP: 137.154.189.13

Hi
Thanks alot for replying :) I do have alot of faith in my Creator. He has done many things in my lifetime to let me know and see the beauty in my home and the many people i have encountered in my life. With that i know i am truly blessed. I know there are alot of things to come and although i try to keep my head up i know that most will be in the negative. It saddens me that i can't sway from the thought that this planet can and will only be destroyed by humanity.
It interests me that you talk of these underground ets. What do they look like? When i was young i used to constantly dream of this giant cockroach coming out and pulling me underground and saying 'we don't exist' and spitting me back out and i would go about my business like nothing had ever happened. But then it could just be my fear of insects hehe :)

I do hope absolute goodness and purity will happen in my lifetime yet i would rather sacrifice it for my future children or grandchildren and i hope I'll have something to do with it.
Again thankyou and be blessed with luck on your mission :)

Ella
Subject: Please Tell Us More, Ancient One

Author:
Bart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:51:27 03/28/03 Fri
Author Host/IP: 203.206.103.219

Hello Ancient One,

I come in peace to your message board. Please tell us Ancient One, what do you think about Jesus Christ?

We need to know to help us with our religion here on earth.

Thankyou for your time, Ancient One.

God Bless You
[> Subject: Re: Please Tell Us More, Ancient One

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:18:17 03/29/03 Sat
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.119

>Hello Ancient One,
>
>I come in peace to your message board. Please tell us
>Ancient One, what do you think about rel=nofollow target=_blank >href="http://tinyurl.com/8dvy">Jesus Christ?
We need to know to help us with our religion here on
>earth.
Thankyou for your time, Ancient One.
God Bless You

Hi Bart,

I will answer you, on the basis that you do come in peace...But please understand that i have no intention of CONSTANTLY proving myself to you or any other person..
I say this because i did look at your John:4 info...

Bart, Actually i'm saying the following because it is my personal beliefs...
1st.. I am someone gifted with remembering previous lifetimes... If you personally don't believe in re-incarnation then i have no desire to try to convince you of it's reality...
I remember one of my lifetimes 2000 years ago... YEP, you are catching on, i lived that lifetime when Jesus was here, & was previleged & honored to meet Jesus in the flesh !

NEXT.. My personal understanding of Jesus goes far beyond anything that is in the bible... Myself & all the aliens in my group ALL know Jesus... We all know he is truly the Son of GOD... Jesus is everything you believe he is AND MORE !

I personally direct some of my worship to the Father & the Holy Spirit !
So i know the reality of the Trinity for myself...

I refuse to allow this forum to turn into a religious forum, whereby i will promote or allow you or anyone else to promote a certain religion or belief system...

CONTRARY TO POPULAR CHRISTIAN TEACHINGS:
TRULY a person does NOT have to be a Christian or even believe that Jesus is the Son of God in order to go to heaven!
There is NO magic key to heaven, because GOD loves each member of humanity EQUALLY!

Myself & my group are here to ASSIST all humans, NOT just Christians... GOD & his Son love all humans, no matter what their concept of God is !
What is most important for all humans is that they love GOD in whatever concept that they do have of him...

All the religious IN-TOLERANCE that exists on this planet, is NOT PLEASING TO GOD !
ALL RELIGIONS SHOULD COMPLETELY ACCEPT EVERY OTHER RELIGION!
Instead ALMOST all religions go around telling EVERYONE that their religion is the one & only TRUE religion of God & that ANYONE that don't belong to their religion will go to hell,ect... HOW SAD !
Then this planet is full of religious PERSECUTION...People are murdered every day somewhere on this planet, because of their religious beliefs... HOW SAD !

IF IT IS TRUE THAT THERE IS ONE GOD AS MOST RELIGIONS PROFESS:
Then ALL religions are talking about that ONE GOD, no matter what they call him & no matter hosw they picture or conceive of him...
So Buddist's, Moslem's, Jews, Hindu's, Christian's, & ALL THE REST are just WORSHIPPING the ONE GOD in their own way!

This world be truly be a better place to live in for EVERYONE, when we ALL can TOTALLY accept EVERYONE ELSE's RELIGIOUS OR SPIRTUAL BELIEFS... without telling anyone their belief is wrong, or telling anyone they should change their beliefs to YOUR BELIEFS !

BEAR IN MIND REGARDING MY ABOVE POST TO YOU... YOU DID TELL ME... "WE NEED TO KNOW TO HELP US WITH OUR RELIGION HERE ON EARTH!"

Blessings,
Ancient One
[> Subject: Re: Please Tell Us More, Ancient One

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:01:30 08/02/03 Sat
Author Host/IP: 67.233.30.224

i come in peace...where are you from..? and may i meet you..?
[> [> Subject: Re: Please Tell Us More, Ancient One

Author:
Ancient One
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:43:23 09/09/03 Tue
Author Host/IP: 66.185.236.112

>i come in peace...where are you from..? and may i
>meet you..?

David,

E-mail me at witchman5@hotmail.com
Tell me where you are from & why you would want to meet me in the real world...
Please put From Voy Forum in the subject line, as i get a lot of spam...

Ancient One
Main index ] [ Archives: [1] ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.