VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:14:22 12/28/05 Wed
Author: Catweazle
Subject: A Mystery

Hello Abertilleri and hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and an even better new year.I wonder if any of your patrons can solve a mystery(to me anyway)for me. I recently downloaded the free version of google earth(hours of fun here looking at your districts, although the images are at least three or four years old).Scanning some of the mountains around Abertilleri, i came across some strange earthworks or excavations, they were on top of the mountain between Aber and the end of the new cwm bypass.Anything been going on up there in the last few years?.They look Archaeological to me, but they could be the remains of old buildings i suppose.Anyway, thanks for any help in advance, and download google earth, great fun, especially when you use the angle viewer over the valleys, it's like a three D image. Cheers.
Cat

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+1
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.