VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:28:45 06/02/03 Mon
Author: Brett
Subject: ~Radlands~

the first time i ever went to radlands (i live over 300 miles away) tom penny, rune Glifberg and a very young, unsponsered mark baines turned up (bonus!). tom and rune went and had a mess around on the vert, tom was doing switch flips on vert, i had only seen them done with grabs and on videos!!! (this was early 90's). when tom started skating the street course, he did a kickflip nose slap on the 1/4ter next to the roll-in, that echoed around radlands as warm up trick! he owned that park... trick after trick, in lines (to many to name). my friend hit his head on the vert and cut it open and rune and tom went to see if he was ok! after seeing tom skate in the flesh (natural style) and how cool he was to everyone he has been a fav skater of mine...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.