VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456[7]89 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:45:01 02/23/04 Mon
Author: Moose
Subject: Re: Pittsburgh seems crucial
In reply to: Josh 's message, "Pittsburgh seems crucial" on 20:41:26 02/22/04 Sun

I tried to read the tie-breaking procedure on the NEC website. I found it to be very confusing. If SHU & CCSU only finish in a tie for 7/8th, who would take the 7th & 8th spots? I don't see The Mount finishing in the mixx for the last spot.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: Pittsburgh seems crucial -- Mount Fan, 16:57:47 02/23/04 Mon

those of us here at the mount have been going through just about every scenario, and ccsu is in the nec tourney, in fact the nec website even has them as clinched, so you are in.

msm needs to win out, and have either sacred heart or wagner lose it. doubtful, but you never know. we've had way too many heartbreakers to deal with this year and each of them is coming back to haunt us. both ccsu games, triple ot here and blowing a 18 point lead there. wagner won on a last second shot as did st francis on sunday. our guy's driving layup hung on the rim forever and rolled out. fdu they had a 10 point lead but couldn't hold on.

oh well, its a young team as 7 of the top 9 are either freshman or sophomores. they have definitely had lots of growing pains this year and hopefully they've gained the experience to be a contender in the years to come.

best of luck to ccsu in the nec tournament.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.