VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:50:27 10/25/16 Tue
Author: Bladed Wedge
Subject: Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop
In reply to: Voice of the Fan 's message, "Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop" on 20:36:25 10/24/16 Mon

I am not a subscriber to his site so he definitely doesn't work for me. Of course his job is not to protect any team, but his job should be to report ethically and honestly. In a lot of cases, his work seems to be a reach that requires a leap of faith. I don't sense a lot of substance in his work, just his own opinion. I agree with others here that in this case he had no real facts but was trying to post a lead. It didn't work. I would think his paid subscribers would prefer more for their money.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop -- The Cheap Seats, 06:07:51 10/25/16 Tue [1]

The next time DK exposes or shames any front office member of the Steelers or Penguins for poor decisions will be the first time.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop -- Former DK subscriber, 15:24:54 10/25/16 Tue [1]

Agree with The Cheap Seats.

DK's Pirates vendetta has gone on for years, yet from what I saw not one DKer questioned Tomlin's field goal call in the 4th that local and even national media scoffed at. His agenda is obvious.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK whining about retracting a Pirates scoop -- CornFused, 16:26:08 10/25/16 Tue [1]

Really? There plenty of times he's dragged the Penguins over the coals.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.