VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:38:02 11/02/16 Wed
Author: Not paying for coffee
Subject: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation

What is DK's Starbucks budget?

Does he really think his subscribers want to see him mocking them every morning by posting photos of their hard earned money being spent on $6 a cup coffee?

Why doesn't he just get an office coffee pot? A can is $6 at Aldi.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Medium Mocha, 23:43:37 11/02/16 Wed [1]

It's part of a persona DK has created for himself. He wants to be the always-caffeinated workaholic who is there 24/7 for his subscribers and always willing to meet them at their local Starbucks. I get my coffee from Dunkin Donuts. It's cheaper and I know there's no chance of encountering DK.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Macchiato, 07:23:15 11/03/16 Thu [1]

DK was on with Mark Madden celebrating the twenty year aniversary of The Mark Madden show this week, pretty sure he was drinking a Starbucks during the interview.
Wonder how his subscribers feel about that.

By the way congrats to Mark Madden for twenty years on top.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Former DK subscriber, 15:45:18 11/03/16 Thu [1]

Yet they're still not a sponsor after all these years of him kissing up. Evidently they're smart enough to realize his limited reach.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Whole Bean, 05:51:46 11/04/16 Fri [1]

What do we see this morning on DK's daily "Morning Java" video report? Do we see a nice big cup of good old fashioned morning blend? No. Do we see French Roast or Hazelnut? No.
We see an iced coffee. Iced coffee in the morning? On a "Morning Java" show?

Have they no shame?

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Maxwell, 21:33:18 11/05/16 Sat [1]

He should think about selling his own brand of coffee. I see all kinds of individuals selling self branded coffee on Facebook and Etsy, it's the new thing like selling self-branded T-shirts online.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Former DK subscriber, 11:47:04 11/06/16 Sun [1]

The DK Fanboy Cult would suck that right up. Probably thank him for the privilege to buy a $5 DK K-cup.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Gold Jerry, 20:31:15 11/06/16 Sun [1]

DK branded travel mug $19.95
DK branded coffee $14.95
sell them bundled as a starter kit $34

License to print money!

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: DK and the Starbucks Sublimation -- Target, 09:10:23 11/12/16 Sat [1]

I heard DK on Madden's show the other day, pontificating like he was speaking from a mountain top.

If I ever care that much about who plays goalie for the Penguins or who pitches for the Pirates, please shoot me.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.