VoyForums
1 CLICK GIVES FREE FOOD!
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat with a Click!
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234567 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:21:34 12/24/16 Sat
Author: rex peatram
Subject: Re: DK's lies on Nova
In reply to: Blocked Lunatic Subscriber 's message, "DK's lies on Nova" on 14:53:22 12/22/16 Thu

Wait, why are you "blocked" lunatic?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> [> Re: DK's lies on Nova -- Blocked Lunatic Subscriber, 06:54:17 12/25/16 Sun [1]

DK's fragile ego: a story in three stages.

Even though I don't follow the website's twitter handle and never interacted it with it, I got blocked for simply being critical of DK's lack of knowledge about baseball. It appears to have happened after he spent weeks at the Olympics ignoring the Pirates and then came back to Rivero's one bad appearance and began bashing Rivero and the Front Office. Myself and some local Pirates bloggers were having great fun at this expense. I can only presume that he actively searches for mentions of his name and blocks results that he doesn't like (other Twitter users have noticed this as well. The level of egomania necessary for that...)

I tweeted Dejan about why his website is blocking its paying customers. He immediately blocked me.

I called him out on this in the comments section of his website. I was placed in moderation Hell; my comments don't appear ever anymore.

(Note that the website handle appears to have unblocked me at some point. Maybe someone with sanity recognized that business shouldn't be in the business of limiting access to customers and potential customers.)

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK's lies on Nova -- Jacob, 18:04:09 12/25/16 Sun [1]

I would say if he's blocking your access to a service you paid for that'd be pretty darn illegal.

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> [> Re: DK's lies on Nova -- Northshorenine, 12:53:21 12/27/16 Tue [1]

Explain to me the searching ones own name on twitter thing?

What you are saying is that you wish to disrespect a public figure on a public social media outlet without given that person a chance to respond?
In short,you would like to remain a completely anonymous nobody in perpetuity ?

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: DK's lies on Nova -- Former DK subscriber, 19:46:31 12/25/16 Sun [1]

DK (and Mark Madden) most certainly do search twitter for mentions of themselves even if it isn't @ them. Insecure much?

The DK ban hammer is fun though, I'm proud of it personally. I said something about him on twitter (Not @ him) he DMed me about it,I ignored his DM and got the block within 10 minutes. Sorry DK, I was driving a car, ya hack.

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.