VoyForums

[ The Zak McKracken Archive]
The Zak McKracken Forum
VoyUser Login optional ] [ Main index ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: Monday, Sep 24
Author: Theo
Subject: Re: Unknown Zak McKracken version
In reply to: Chris 's message, "Re: Unknown Zak McKracken version" on Monday, Sep 24

I did send him a message already and didn't get an answer, yet. Furthermore there are some other things that confuse me. Everyone here tries to convince me that this is the lucasfan fan game.

[crazy conspiracy theory]
Why do they make fun of me? Everyone can see it's not the FM-Towns version. Is there something they don't want to talk about? Do they have a secret Zak McKracken version? I think the ScummVM guys were the first ones who discovered the FM-Towns version, too!

And there are many another weird things... There's a remake of Maniac Mansion called Maniac Mansion Deluxe but it's not shown in the video. Why not? Well... Maybe because it's only a fan game! What about the SCUMM-Interface of the unknown version? It looks like the one of the FM-Towns and many other early LucasArts adventure games. The items are still text-based and there's a 'what is' command lol! I've played a lot of fan games but none of them featured something like this.
[/crazy conspiracy theory]

*sigh*
Forget the Alien Mindbenders! This is much more obscure! ;-)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.