VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 14:02:30 06/14/14 Sat
Author: GoodWillTalking
Subject: Facebook post 6/12/14

Happy Throwback Thursday! An Eighties Throwback with an Ex Boyfriend on one of my birthdays. My Mom took us all out for my Birthday, and the restaurant had this interesting menu that spun around like this. Not the greatest picture of me, as I am looking down at the menu and not at the camera, but a fun moment in time.

Please forgive me because I do see these beautiful posts, and have not been out here very much at all (not like me I know). A lot going on over here. I keep wanting so much to get the energy to get out here and say hello, and respond to some of these beautiful notes and pictures. Please know that they are incredibly meaningful to me. I have the best of intentions but it can be days now, when I do not get out here at all (again not like me). Love you guys more than you know. I hope you have a truly beautiful weekend coming! May God bless you always. You have been my angels out here. Will never forget...ever.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Facebook post 6/12/14 -- Mistyme, 22:19:19 06/20/14 Fri [1]

Just wanted to say hi & let you know that you and John are in my thoughts & prayers everyday. God Bless You!!! Sending lots of love & hugs your way!!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.