VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1[2]345678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:42:24 09/20/13 Fri
Author: GoodWillTalking
Subject: Raven Update 9/19/13

Hey Guys, I'm back to taking my Gleevec (chemo in pill form), and coupled with the fact that I am back under the care of my long time Oncologist again, everything feels so much brighter. I can't explain the light I feel inside myself lately, but oddly enough, It's been after praying so hard to the Archangel Michael, along with God, Jesus, and his army of angels and saints. It's the only way I can begin to explain the change I feel in myself over the past couple of weeks. There is this soft, gentle. light that is with me always, and I feel it strongly. I feel protected. I am laughing again. I am smiling again. John even bought me an early Birthday gift with some wonderful lipsticks and eyeshadow's that I had bookmarked some time ago. Gorgeous Eggplant shadows that make brown eyes pop like crazy, and the lipsticks that are to die for. A complete surprise that really made my day. When I am feeling physically as well as I am feeling spiritually here lately, it will be great to have fun with them and do my make up the way I have always done that makes me feel special. Love my pale sin and dark colors are such a gorgeous contrast to being so fair. I just want to feel like myself again, and I honestly feel that I am on the right path for good this time.

It's been a miserable road to walk, and although I am certainly not out of the woods yet, I am feeling lighter if this makes sense. My focus is on what's most important and the little things feel almost ancient to me now. Life is about peace, happiness, growth, acceptance. and giving back for me. I feel all of those things so strongly now. John Lennon said it best "All You Need Is Love" and how very true that is. The more I give myself to God and give myself over to faith, the stronger I become. It's been interesting to me as I began to feel incredibly light after praying so hard to the Archangel Michael. I believe he may have heard me. I call on him for protection against all evil and for healing and for guidance, and almost immediately after beginning to add him to my prayers every night, I feel a change within me. A true feeling peace and warmth. There will always be bad days as well as good days because that's only natural, but the light I feel inside me is new. It's something I have never truly felt like this before. I trust this light. No matter how long I have to live, I know that light will never leave me. I feel ready to do battle again in a way I haven't felt in months. Your Warrior Princess is back in the saddle again. I choose life. I am going to fight to keep it that way.

Thank you for holding the candles that lit the way through all this darkness that I have had to endure. You made it easier for me. I love you and can't thank you enough for being there.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Raven Update 9/19/13 -- Hannah (Healing Light, Hope & Love), 22:10:48 09/20/13 Fri [1]

(((Ravenbeauty)))

Your beautiful soul has always brought light into the lives of your "online family," and will continue to do so for a very, very long time to come. :)

Thank God for your genius Oncologist!
And..."the love you take is equal to the love you make..."
(from The Beatles :)

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: Raven Update 9/19/13 -- Carol (hopeful), 12:51:57 09/24/13 Tue [1]

St. Michael, the Archangel - Feast day - September 29th

Talk about the Beatles. I actually woke up to the song
Let it Be playing in my dream and I thought how ironic.

When I find myself in times of trouble,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Speaking words of wisdom,
Let it be.
And in the hour of darkness,
She is standing right in front of me,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

And when the broken-hearted people,
Living in the world agree,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.
For though they may be parted,
There is still a chance that they will see,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

(Instrumental Break)

And when the night is cloudy,
There is still a light that shines on me,
Shine until tomorrow,
Let it be.
I wake up to sound of music,
Mother Mary comes to me,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
There will be an answer,
Let it be.

Let it be, let it be,
Let it be, let it be,
Whisper words of wisdom,
Let it be.

Just love that Blessed Virgin Mary
God Bless all.

[ Edit | View ]

[> Re: Raven Update 9/19/13 -- wherly, 18:32:17 09/26/13 Thu [1]

Jesus loves YOU so much that he died for YOU so that YOU can spend eternity with HIM in heaven, HE sent the Holy Spirit to be with YOU always so that you are never alone. You are such a bright spot in this world I thank you for sharing your journey. Even though it's early Happy Birthday.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.