VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123[4]5678910 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:27:22 12/08/12 Sat
Author: rapido
Subject: Re: Raven's 12/6/12 (WED) FB posting
In reply to: GoodWillTalking 's message, "Raven's 12/6/12 (WED) FB posting" on 16:26:37 12/07/12 Fri

Bravo to you Raven! Your story is so inspiring. I'm so glad you found a compassionate physician who is determined to fight with you. Having the right physician means life. Hospitals are germ factories, please wear your masks and insist caregivers wash hands. I'm sure the infusion center will be mindful of infection preventing.
I look every day for updates on your condition but I cannot post often. So I will say Merry Christmas and Happy 2013 in advance. Stay strong. Hugs to you and John.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: Raven's 12/6/12 (WED) FB posting -- been there (happy), 02:17:22 12/09/12 Sun [1]

I had hodgekins in May of 2000 I had bad vein for chemo I receive a port in my left arm because my cancer was in my chest. The only problem was I slept on my left arm. If your arm get real sore that usually mean an infection. I did not feel the chemo and it never bother me during chemo. I really had no major problems. My prayers are with you.

[ Edit | View ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.