Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: [1]2345 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:59:58 04/23/08 Wed
Author: Tonja
Subject: Breeding - Thanks for the thoughts
In reply to: Alex 's message, "Breeding" on 04:04:51 04/06/08 Sun

I have been contemplating crossbreeding. But for the moment I am giving the FPS stallion another try here in a few days. This time I am taking her to a vet that exclusively deals with reproduction. Also, there were many unanswerable questions regarding last years breeding. It would appear that on at least one occasion she was bred almost 5 days too soon. Hind sight is 20/20. There were suggestions made that she just wasn't mature enough last year but she was 6 then so who knows. But if she is not able to conceive this time around with the extra management a breeding facility has to offer then I definitely will be considering crossbreeding. Thanks for the input Alex and Joni! When you have both your heart and wallet into something like this it is very disappointing....I hope I am at least better prepared this season. I will know in a couple weeks!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.